Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Top Rope Course 28-29 April 2007

Hi Climbers,

I am booking a top rope course for climbing club members for 28-29 April 2007. This is a 2-day course and after successful completion, you will be able to set up climbs at Mt. Stuart on your own! That means that you can climb any time, even if there aren't organised club trips; one of the perks of being a (paying) member and top rope certified is that you can borrow club gear for your own personal use!

Cost per person:
$307 (non-students)
$276.30 (students with valid uni ID)

I am trying to fill up a course and need about 2 more people in order to get this discounted rate. Please let me know if you are interested as I do need to send out course learning materials that you will need to finish prior to course commencement.

If you can't do those dates, send me an e-mail with dates that would better suit you and I can go about organising a second course for club members.

I am also including a little information sheet about the course (attached).

Cheers!

Emma